We want to make it as easy as possible for you to book your child into one of our activity clubs and offer an online booking system in order for you to do this.
We've put together a handy guide to to help you navigate through our new site, with all the information you should need on where to find the relevant booking forms.
WHERE TO FIND BOOKING FORM LINKS
1. The easiest way to access all our current booking forms is from the Online Booking page, found in the Main Menu at the
top of our site.
2. On this page you will find a list of all our sessions and clubs that are open for booking.
Simply select the day/session required and this will take you directly to the form needed to book your child's place.
3. Fill out all the relevant information and once complete, hit the submit button.
Your session is now booked.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED?
1. We use an automatic form submission system, which means once a session is fully booked, you will receive the following message:
2. If you receive this message when going to book your child's place, this means that the session is full.
3. Booking for the next available session for that particular day, will become available once the session for that week
has ended, so please check back the following day.
HOLIDAY SESSION BOOKING INFORMATION
If you are a PARC member you can book your child into our holiday clubs which run during every school holiday throughout
Holiday clubs get booked up fast, so make sure you request your dates on time!
For every holiday, bookings are taken from the last week of the previous holiday and the week after that.
For example, with May half term, bookings will be taken from the Saturday before the second week of Easter and then the
week after that. Once you have requested dates, you will receive a confirmation letter of the days you have been allocated.
We will try to give you the days and times that you have requested, but it may not always be possible due to the popularity
of the clubs.
Alternatively you can call the centre on 01376 528999 to speak to a member of the team who will be happy to assist you.